Monday, March 2, 2009

World Beauty Hair and Skin Finds" 2009

March 2nd monday

Beauty Hair and Skin Finds" Oscor winner 2009



Beauty Hair
Beauty
Beauty
March 2nd monday

What I like most about a red lip is that it doesn't have to be too fussy, as the ladies of

the 2009 red carpet prove. Whether it was subtle and matte like Anne Hathaway or

bold and raspberry-toned à la Alicia Keys, it just goes to show you that red-toned

lipstick is always en vogue. Check out my slideshow to see how these actresses

worked just about every shade of red

Oscars Trend Alert: Pulled-Back Curls and Waves

The half-up, half-down hairstyle is a perennial favorite on the red carpet, and it's no

wonder: This versatile style shows off the face while leaving enough hair to fall

around shoulders. It can be sweet, sexy, or a little of both. Same goes for ponytails;

they're simple, but chic

Oscars Trend Alert: Updos Galore

The party got started with the Academy Awards, but the festivities will go on late

into the night. You've seen the red-carpet photos, but that's not the only place where

trends begin. As at the Oscars, updos reigned supreme at afterparties and viewing

soirees

raved about Moroccan Oil’s Hair Masque, and although I love everything I have

sampled from this line, I particularly became fond of their hydrating cream. I use it as

a leave-in conditioner, the argan oil smells a bit like baby oil, does not leave my hair

feeling greasy or weighed down, and my hair looks and feels so wonderful while

using it!

HYDRATING STYLING CREAM FOR ALL HAIR TYPES FROM THE MOROCCAN

SERIES This leave- in styling cream eliminates frizz, adds definition and brilliant shine,

while the pure argan oil conditions and hydrates the hair. An effective and versatile

product for all hair types. Usage: apply a small amount of styling cream to damp or

dry hair and style as usual.

what my thick, dry and curly hair craves. This conditioner is infused with

Lemongrass, Nettle, Burdock, Kelp, Marshmallow Root, Horsetail, Basil, Bay Leaf,

Oregano, Rosemary, Peppermint, Sage, and Thyme; Aloe Vera Juice, Shea Butter,

Jojoba Oil, and Avocado Oil. For finer haired individuals

I loved everything I tried from Gingi skincare, but my favorite product by far was

Gingi’s “Citrus Sun Care” which provides sun protection in a non-greasy formula and

also treats the skin with antioxidants and antiseptic qualities. My skin adores this

stuff! While compiling a list of the seven beauty items I would bring if stranded on a

desert island, Gingi’s Citrus Sun Care topped my list.

Formulated with Mandelic Acid as opposed to the harsher AHA Glycolic acid,

NuCelle’s skincare line is a skincare line that sensitive (and all) skin types will benefit

from using. You will also appreciate the fact that this skincare line is reasonably

priced. Their sunscreen with PARSOL 1789 is miraculous, and kept my skin sun and

windburn free even while skiing on the mountain slopes in 9 degree weather!

Cyclic Soap & Cyclic Towels - I discovered the usefulness of using these towels

while scrunching and styling my naturally curly hair. I once used a microfiber towel

to delicately scrunch and remove excess water from my wet hair after washing.

The Cyclic Towels are hair scrunching perfection, work even better than the

microfiber towels, and have cut my air-drying time considerably.

# M LAB’s Anti-Aging Treatment Cream (here’s a first, a night cream that doesn’t

break me out!) Seriously wonderful anti-aging and well formulated skin cream.
# Baby Quasar and Baby Blue - I noticed that the Baby Quasar significantly helped

diminish my skin’s redness. It was very soothing to my skin. Over the six weeks, I

noticed more firmness and softened lines around my eyes, mouth and forehead. My

pigmentation issues have improved and are less noticeable on my cheeks and chin.

On my cheeks, I noticed some very dramatic improvements including some

pigmentation spots fading and completely vanishing. I have been trying to clear up

some very deep small whiteheads on the apples of my cheeks for years, and while

using the BabyQ and Baby Blue, these small whiteheads have slowly been

surfacing and disappearing! I have also noticed diminished pore size around my

cheeks, chin and nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment